Pages

Sunday 2 September 2018

Blogger Buddies!

This term, along with Toroa we are trialling 'Blogger Buddies'. This is where an older student comes and visits us in our learning space to see what we are getting up to on a particular day! We hope that you enjoy a different perspective to our learning!

Hi, my name is Andrew.
I am one of the Blogger Buddies for Ruru.
I visited Ruru last week and took some photos of their learning.
They looked like they were having lots of fun.
My focus this week was to get to know the teachers and kids in Ruru so that next time they are comfortable sharing their learning and goals with me.

Here are some of the photos that I took!

 
 

 




















I had lots of fun visiting Ruru and I can't wait to go back again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruru
    We liked how you shared the photos on your blog. We think it is cool that guys have blogger buddies to come a visit you. We wonder did Andrew enjoy taking photos with the teachers?
    From
    Kōtuku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Gibson and Kotuku,
    Thank you for looking at our pictures. Andrew had heaps of fun taking photos with us. We are looking forward to when our next blogger buddy visit is.
    From Ruru

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about